Monday, February 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays



Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme hosted at Broke and Bookish! The top ten of this week:


Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List (basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked..you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter)

In no particular order:
1. Kathy Reichs everything she writes is well researched and the plots are awesome
2. Kelly Armstrong while I am not completely caught up on her stuff I am working on it and will continue to read anything she writes.
3.Katie McGarry she wrote Pushing the Limits, enough said
4. Gayle Forman, after reading If I Stay and Where She Went I will pick up anything and everything this woman writes.
5. Jim Butcher I am working on reading his Codex series but after the job he has done with Dresden he will be on auto-buy forever.
6. Patricia Briggs love the way she writes and I am looking to finish gathering all of her earlier series
7. Juliet McKenna fell in love with her Einarinn series and have been looking for the rest ever since
8.Michelle Sagara writes one of my favourite ongoing series right now the Cast series. If I can ever find them I will read anything that has her name on it

I guess I only really have 8, there are a whole bunch of others I really enjoy but it pretty much has to be part of a series of theirs I am already reading for me to pick it up without looking.

What about you guys? Who are the authors for you that it doesn't matter what it is, just that it is written by them?

6 comments:

  1. Good list, I love what I've read of Kelly Armstrong books as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is pretty fantastic! What of hers have you read?

      Delete
  2. I have seen Patricia Briggs on a lot of lists. I'll have to check her out.

    My T&TTT Teaser and Top Ten Tuesday (1)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA


    ReplyDelete